Full Service Wedding Planning
- Venue Sourcing and Inspection
Includes helping you find the venue of your dreams and confirming it is the perfect location for your wedding
- Budget Guidance
Includes helping you put together a personalized budget and helping you prioritize your spending plan.
- Securing Suppliers & Contract Review
Includes helping you find the perfect team to provide Catering, Decorations, Florals, Room Design, Photography, Stationary, Favors, Musicians, Entertainment, Cake, Rentals, and all those fun unique items you just can’t seem to find.
- Advance Collaboration with all wedding professionals
- Unlimited General Planning Meetings
Including customized “task list” to keep the planning process organized & concise.
- Comprehensive Event Timeline
Including the planning process as well as the wedding week and Big Event.
- Introduction to the area’s best floral and event design professionals
- 2-4 person event team (depending on size) to help facilitate your event
- Hotels & Room Blocks
Recommendation and Booking Assistance
- Coordinate & Communicate with all your suppliers to keep everyone on the same page.
- Wedding Etiquette Advice
- Floor plan Design
- Seating Chart & Place Card Assistance
- Payment and Balance Reminders
- Unlimited Access to your planner via text, email and phone.
- Direction of Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal
Usually the day before your wedding
- Up to 12 hours of Coordination on Wedding Day
Including coordination of your Grand Entrance, Introductions, Formal Dances, Toasts, Cake Cutting, Bouquet Toss, Garter Toss and Departure
- Coordination of all Vendors upon Arrival
- Event Set Up & Break Down of Personal items
Including at least one assistant depending upon the size of your event.
- Coordination of Ceremony Processional and Recessional
- Friendly Reminders to VIPs of what’s happening throughout the night
- Pick Up and Organization of couple’s personal Weddings Items
usually several days before the wedding
- Packing of All Gifts & Personal Items
“Day Of” Wedding Coordination
Unlimited phone, email and text correspondence from day of contracted service through your wedding day
- Numerous in-person or Video Chat Sessions to plan your event
- Comprehensive List of Recommended Wedding Professionals & Wedding Vendors
- Including: Catering, Photography, Entertainment, Musicians, Design & Decor, Flowers, Tents, Rentals, Transportation, Accommodations, Cake, Officiate, Invitations, & Tuxedos.
- Wedding Etiquette advice
- Advice regarding Cultural Traditions
- Preparation of a comprehensive event time line to be provided to you, your bridal party and family, as well as all Wedding Professionals
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal with The Entire Wedding Party
- Pre-Ceremony instructions with minister, ushers, readers, singers and other included parties
- Full wedding day coordination, including the ceremony with at least one assistant
- Assisting the bride & groom, family and wedding party with preparation and photo schedules
- Ensuring proper placement of place-cards, favors, programs, and other ceremony & rehearsal items
- Coordination with officiant, musicians, readers and soloists before ceremony begins
- Distribution of all personal floral pieces, including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and flower girl accessories
- Organization of processional line-up and cues
- Preparation of the Bride for her walk down the aisle
- Supervision of Wedding Professionals throughout the course of the event including meal service and other necessities
- Point Person for all guest questions and concerns
- Packing and Collecting of any personal items and gifts such as toasting glasses, cake topper, cake knife and server, etc.
- Distribution of all gratuities to specified Wedding Professionals
Exceptional and Friendly Customer Service and Follow Up Throughout the Entire Planning Process.